Recently the Automobile Club of Monaco released the Supplementary Regulations for the 2018 Rallye Monte Carlo Historique. In these Supplementary Regulations the outline and timing of the Concentration Run from the starting cities are presented.
There will be the following starting cities in 2018:
- Oslo – 1,611 km starting on Wednesday January 31 at 9:55AM
- Glasgow – 1,987 km starting on Wednesday, January 31 at 6:00PM
- Lisbon – 2,309 km starting on Wednesday, January 31 at 7:00PM
- Bad Hombourg – 1,028 km starting on Friday February 2 at 2:10PM
- Barcelona – 1,150 km starting on Friday February 2 at 2:30PM
- Monte-Carlo – 962 km starting on Friday February 2 at 7:00PM
- Reims – 801 km starting on Friday February 2 at 7:00PM
Monte Carlo has been added as a starting city in 2018, while Copenhagen was dropped from 2017.
I have prepared the following rough schematic of the Concentration Leg from all of the starting cities. The starting cities are presented in a box. This year the Concentration Leg ends in Valence rather than Monte Carlo. The next two days of the rally will be originated out of Valence.
2018 Rallye Monte Carlo Historique Concentration Leg Schematic
Note that all crews will pass through Bourgoin – Jallieu (Isère), starting at Saturday February 3 from 6:10am where they will have their cars fitted with the Tripy GPS unit. After this all the crews will do two regularity stages, ZR-1 and ZR-2 then going through a Timing Control at Crest before the Concentration Leg ends in Valence (Drôme) where the first crews are expected on Champ de Mars from 1:00PM onwards.
If you have any questions about this post or the Rallye Monte Carlo Historique, then leave a comment below or contact me by a private email message at the following address: shanna12 at comcast dot net